Reverb10 - week 2 prompts

December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)
No matter how different I think I am, I really am not.  Every feeling or every thought I've ever had, someone else has had them too.  I use to think I was the 'only one' but when I opened up and let myself be vulnerable, I created space for others to open up and be vulnerable; and it was then, that I realised I was not the 'only one'.  

December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)
Seeing my all time favourite DJ, Tiesto, perform his Kaleidoscope tour.  Under the stars...dancing in the rain...laser lights...totally drenched.  Magic.

December 10 – Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)
To sit my first ever 10 day Silent Retreat.  Something magic happened.  I got soooooooo quiet and sooooooo still that I could finally hear myself through all the chaos and the noise up in my head. I got reconnected to my Goddess already within me and she whispered in my ear, she spoke to me in my dreams and she tingled all over my body.  I finally trusted her and that gave me the courage to follow my heart, no matter how crazy it appeared to everyone else.

December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)
Clutter in the home, clutter in the mind, self-limiting beliefs, fear of being judged, people pleasing, not following my heart, inconsistency on my yoga mat, sporadic eating, attachment, indecisiveness and chaos.  Being aware of the things that I do not need in 2011 is the first step...now it's a matter of planning the following year so these things don't happen...and if they do, then at least I'm aware of them and hopefully catch myself in the act and can do what needs to be done so I can do something about it.
 
December 12 – Body Integration This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn’t mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present? (Author: Patrick Reynolds)
Dancing, sex and yoga.  Say no more.

December 13 – Action When it comes to aspirations, it’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen. What’s your next step? (Author: Scott Belsky)
Completing my yoga teacher training so I can start spreading the LOVE, writing (on here) a whole lot more than I do now and to keep me on the path of my desires is a little help from AIM 2011.

December 14 – Appreciate What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)
Truth Telling.  Life is sooooo much simpler (for everyone involved) when we tell the truth.  This was a HUGE lesson for me this year...and I send thanks everyday to the beautiful person who helped me walk this path.

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...