Feelings First for 2011.

My intentions for 2011 filled a page or two.  Easily.  And I could probably fill another page or two.  But when I look at my intentions list, I'm totally clueless on where to start and a little overwhelmed.  Plus, I have a tendency of spreading myself too thinly and getting distracted by the excitment of new projects, so all my beautiful good intentions don't always get fulfilled.


At this point, a quote from Danielle La Porte's Fire Starter Sessions is staring me right in the face.

"Knowing how you want to feel is the most potent form of clarity that you can have.  Acting on generating those feelings is the most creative thing you can do with your life."  



Maybe that is the beauty of having a whole lot of white space, a clean slate, a blank canvas.  Last year I vowed to follow my heart (even when it was against all logical reason), and in doing so I let my 'feelings' be my guide.  I learnt to embrace the art of not knowing.  I don't need to have it all figured out anymore.  I am open to the infinite possibilities that are above and beyond the little box I usually keep myself in.  I trust that the Universe will always conspire in my favour and deliver me the goods just the way I need them.


And on that note I decided to fuck all my plans. I'm putting my feelings first, then combining it with my one love, to create the year that I desire.


So here it is.


I desire to feel connected, creative, innovative and eloquent as I do something Yoga related (like practicing it, teaching it, studying it, writing about it, speaking about it, translating it to business/to life/to relationships/to parenting) everyday so 2011 oozes prosperity (spiritual + financial). 


How do you want to feel this year?


No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...